
#0041 - my BabyGirl (age 8) singing patriotic songs
that she learned through music class
in the shower
HA!
She started off singing "My Country 'Tis of Thee", then moved on to "The Star Spangled Banner, before closing with "You're a Grand Old Flag."
I 'bout bust a gut! LMBO Yet, so proud! ♥
Let freedom ring!!
BABYGIRL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!! :p
#0042 - good hair days ... like, F-I-N-E fine good hair days ;o)
#0043 - a note of encouragement
(future blog entry)
#0044 - a z-pack
We take antibiotics for granted in our country. :-/
#0045 - a bowl full of Neapolitan ice cream
I am convinced a bowl full of ice cream has the same healing properties as chicken noodle soup. ;o)
#0046 - a friend asking if there is anything she could bring to my virus-infested household
#0047 - silly texts sent between The Hubs and I
He can be so funny. But I'm funnier! tee hee :p
#0048 - massaging lotion onto thirsty skin
#0049 - little hands that itch those places on your back you can't reach
#0050 - that first invigorating splash of cold water you take to the face to jump-start your day
that she learned through music class
in the shower
HA!
She started off singing "My Country 'Tis of Thee", then moved on to "The Star Spangled Banner, before closing with "You're a Grand Old Flag."
I 'bout bust a gut! LMBO Yet, so proud! ♥
Let freedom ring!!
BABYGIRL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!! :p
#0042 - good hair days ... like, F-I-N-E fine good hair days ;o)
#0043 - a note of encouragement
(future blog entry)
#0044 - a z-pack
We take antibiotics for granted in our country. :-/
#0045 - a bowl full of Neapolitan ice cream
I am convinced a bowl full of ice cream has the same healing properties as chicken noodle soup. ;o)
#0046 - a friend asking if there is anything she could bring to my virus-infested household
#0047 - silly texts sent between The Hubs and I
He can be so funny. But I'm funnier! tee hee :p
#0048 - massaging lotion onto thirsty skin
#0049 - little hands that itch those places on your back you can't reach
#0050 - that first invigorating splash of cold water you take to the face to jump-start your day







I love little one songs - even if they are just made up! one of my favorite sounds!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
LIB
http://bit.ly/i5pPMF
There is NOTHING more important in the moment than having an itch scratched! So precious! and singing in the shower? I love listening when people sing their hearts out, thinking no one is listening!!!!!
ReplyDelete