#0031 - When I call My Hub's name and he replies, "yeah, Babe" ... still
♥
xoxo
#0042 - the rhythmic sound of her chest raising and falling as she sleeps ...
#0033 - ... her soft little hands intertwined with mine
#0034 - my oldest daughter praising our Lord as she sings in the shower
#0035 - same daughter coming to me and asking me to explain a
Bible verse to her
LOVE that!
#0036 - eavesdropping as my BabyGirl sings 'n dances around the house (in her own lil' world!) ... the giggle and expression on her face when she catches me LOL
#0037 - hitting every green light you approach in traffic all day long
(come on! you know you love it too! ^.^)
#0038 - learning to listen to That Still Small Voice
#0039 - watching The Hubs spent one on one time with our girls
#0040 - the fun of doing something spontaneous
(peak-a-boo pink hair flare!)
♥
xoxo
#0042 - the rhythmic sound of her chest raising and falling as she sleeps ...
#0033 - ... her soft little hands intertwined with mine
#0034 - my oldest daughter praising our Lord as she sings in the shower
#0035 - same daughter coming to me and asking me to explain a
Bible verse to her
LOVE that!
#0036 - eavesdropping as my BabyGirl sings 'n dances around the house (in her own lil' world!) ... the giggle and expression on her face when she catches me LOL
#0037 - hitting every green light you approach in traffic all day long
(come on! you know you love it too! ^.^)
#0038 - learning to listen to That Still Small Voice
#0039 - watching The Hubs spent one on one time with our girls
#0040 - the fun of doing something spontaneous
(peak-a-boo pink hair flare!)








I’m here from Ann’s this morning.
ReplyDeleteAnd if I have to pick just one from your list, I pick:
#0048 - learning to listen to That Still Small Voice (because the other voices are all so much easier to hear – and listen to. The one’s not from him don’t edify the spirit, and only leave us wanting more – but not being able to get it – the still small voice from God – that is harder to hear – and often to listen to – and only leads us to a place where we want more – and can always get more.)
These words made me smile. Thank you.
God Bless you and all of yours
Great list! I love the daughter singing praises in the shower. what a blessing to hear! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week full of counted blessings and gifts from above.
Ditto the above comment. Listening takes practice...and being grateful keeps the lines open, IMHO!
ReplyDeleteLIB
http://bit.ly/gjDQOS
I am so with Craig on this one! Learning to listen is a life long lesson, and one that can easily get lost or forgotten. Thank you for that reminder today!
ReplyDeleteFound you at Ann's and glad to be counting with you. I love #45 .... my youngest now 22 and I are studing the book of Ruth together.
ReplyDelete